The greatest singer to me”

My favorite singer is Melanie Martinez. The reason why because her songs are really catchy and she puts really relate able topics in the lyrics. She said in a interview she just doesn’t people to like her songs she wants people to learn something from them and like her most successful song Dollhouse she said a lot people learned how to deal  with hard times in their family. She started singing on the 3rd season episode 1 / part 1 of blind auditions of The Voice even though she left the show on week 5 that still didn’t stop her from chasing her dreams.

She has 18 released songs. She has done 156 concerts. She’s most know for her half black and half color hair. She has 11 music videos. For her merch she has 18 shirts, 2 jackets/sweatshirts,2 bracelets,4 necklaces/chokers,1 blanket,1 snow globe,2 beanies,12 pin packs,2 dresses,1 perfume,1 cd,4 posters,1 phone case,1 coloring book,and 1 backpack.

Melanie is also so important to me because a lot of her songs I can relate to. “Cry Baby” is one that I can really relate to because I too have been bullied like she sings about in this song. “Dollhouse” is another song I can relate to because some of her lyrics I can relate to as in it matches how my family is, too. The final song I can relate to is “Pity Party” because I have invited my friends places and none of them showed up, so I have had my very own pity party.

Picture 1: Melanie Martinez by Jose Garcia @flicker.com

Picture 2: Melanie Martinez and a wolf by
Lars Plougmann @flickr.com